Data Intensive Studies Center (DISC) Fall Symposium
Data Intensive Studies Center is proud to present our first symposium, which aims to explore:
- Can data sciences and AI methods promote convergent research among the physical, life and social sciences and humanities for addressing grand challenge problems?
- How does data science update and transform the classical scientific method? Is more data equivalent to more science?
- - Big Data and AI based Modeling – model reliability, robustness, verification, validation?
- - How to move beyond first order automation of data to information and PREDICTION?
- - Security, privacy, sharing
- - Application – understanding inequity – math and data
Admission is free.
Full event schedule will be published on August 15.
If you wish to subscribe to DISC Symposium updates, upcoming DISC events and workshops, please click here .